Thursday, May 19, 2011

New shop, new blog!

Hello there! We have just opened up our new etsy shop, Olive Spoon Studio, and this blog is to tell you a bit about that and a bit about us :)
This weekend, I'm going to spend some time here, so check back if you like!
In the meantime, here is a sampling of what our store is about. We make jewelry (and other things) from vintage and antique silverplated flatware. I use the word "we" loosely here. My hubs makes them, I take the photos and run the shop. ;)
Now I'm off to take some Advil for my noseache (weird but true - my headache is centered at the bridge of my nose!). Anyone else get headaches there?


Orange Blossom, 1910, size 7.5
Paramount 1933 size 9

Swedish unknown size 6

Flower, unknown size 9

Enchantment 1952 size 6.5



Thanks for stopping by!! I'll be talking about who we are and what we do (with photos) this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment