Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New


We have been asked many times to make these, and I never get around to taking pictures of them before mailing them off. Now I have, so they are an option up for sale in the shop.

It is really settling into fall weather here, in New England. The leaves are just starting to turn, and the sky is that incredible blue. Fleece jammies are on the kids at night, and pancakes have made an appearance or two at the breakfast table. I am furiously knitting away on my shawl, which I started last fall. I'm determined to wear it this season! The best time of the year has arrived!

Mike has been very busy working on an entirely new recycled silverware creation. As soon as he has perfected it, I will be previewing it here.

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin,

    Happy New Year! I saw you on Etsy and had to write. Your pieces are amazing! We recently launched www.TheWeddingMile.com, a marketplace devoted exclusively to buyers and sellers of handmade & vintage wedding goods and gifts, and I think your items would be a huge hit!

    I am extending you a personal invitation to join our seller community. If you click on this link http://theweddingmile.com/become-a-seller, the first 3 months on the site are free. I would love to see you post your items on the site and see if we can't generate even more interest for you in this way.

    If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

    Sincerely,
    Lee Stein, COO & Founder
    The Wedding Mile

    ReplyDelete